Commercial Glass Services
Lopez Glass Inc, shines with its creative “can-do” attitude and is currently the leading sub-contractor for National Glass & Gate Facility Services Int’l (NG&G) and have recently started working with Meckley Services Inc. serving a variety of commercial businesses & department stores, to include Bank of America, Sak’s Fifth Avenue, Target, Kohl’s, CVS, Radio Shack, Old Navy, Gap, & Home Depot just to name a few.
Lopez Glass, is also the lead contractor for Windgate Apartments; stocking site-exclusive materials; which allows for same day repairs and replacement of all their glass needs; making Lopez Glass a complete service provider for commercial-residential property maintenance.
So whether you are transforming a commercial store front, office space, or simply faced with a broken glass door or window requiring emergency services, look to Lopez Glass for your next service call or project needs. See our extensive Photo Gallery for some of our recent completed projects.
- Store Front Windows & Commercial Doors
- Regular Plate Glass & Safety Glass Replacement
- Heavy Glass Mall Entrances & "½" Clear Tempered Doors
- Automatic or Revolving Doors
- Curtain Wall / Aluminum Windows
- Insulated Glass
- Bullet Proof Panels & Accessories
- Glass Railing Systems
- Plexiglass / Lexan (which come in a variety of colors & sizes)
- UV-Ray Protective - Window Filming
- Various aspects of Building Sealant, Water & Weather proofing
- Door Servicing (Replacement or Repair: Hinges, Pivots, Door Closers, & all aspects of the Locking Mechanism)
- *Insurance Claims Welcome
* 24-hr Emergency Services
- Laminated Glass – is a type of safety glass that holds together when shattered. Held in place by an interlayer, typically of polyvinyl butyral (PVB), between its two or more glass layers. When broken forms a spider web pattern preventing it from breaking up into large sharp pieces. The PVB interlayer also gives it a higher sound insulation and blocks 99% of transmitted UV light. Used in exterior storefronts, curtain walls, skylights and windows.
- Tempered Glass – a toughened glass through the process of controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength in comparison to normal glass. Usually shatters into small fragments eliminating the danger of sharp edges. As a result of its safety and strength it’s typically used for glass doors, table tops, bulletproof panels, staircase railings, partitions, balcony glass and shower doors.
- Insulated Glass – formed by placing a spacer between two panes of glass in which the perimeter of the glass is sealed, allowing no movement of outside air into the space, thereby the trapped air between the two pieces of glass contributes to the overall insulating efficiency of the glass. Offered in tempered or regular glass, with or with out grids. Used for both residential and commercial construction. Also considered a mandatory energy conservation measure in many building codes.
- Acrylic Glass (Plexiglass) – is made from a synthetic plastic material which makes it versatile with great impact strength yet is light weight and considered 10 times stronger than glass. Lending its self to be used for a variety of products: partitions, railings, displays and casing, shower stalls, storm windows, skylights, picture framing and various protective coverings.
- Lexan (Polycarbonate) Glass - is not glass, but a polycarbonate resin thermoplastic. That is transparent and temperature-resistant as well as supersedes all other thermoplastics in strength making it a highly impact/breakage resistant material useful in safety glass, and transmits light comparably to plain glass, so is commonly used in place of glass.
- Plate Glass - Clear glass
- Mirror – Image Reflective Glass
- Pattern Glass – flutex, reed, frosted, rain, aquatex, and Niagara just to name a few.
- Cast Glass- textured glass which comes in an array of patterns.
- Painted Glass – comes in a variety of colors. See Benjamin Moore website to choose colors & obtain color code.
- Tinted Glass – comes in gray, bronze, green, & blue.
"Price was right, and the work was done quickly and professionally. We will have them back for other similiar projects."
Window Glass - Install or Replace
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday: Appointment Only
7635-A Fullerton Road
Springfield, Virginia 22153
Tel: (703) 440-8777
Fax: (703) 440-8870
We are a member of: