Glass Shower Doors
All glass shower doors are available in a variety of finishes to help meet your clients’ individual design needs and expectations. Most of the frameless shower doors are custom made to fit the space. While considering all options and planning ahead for your developing project renovation can be essentially helpful to you in saving time and money.
Designing Tips for Glass Shower Enclosures
- Over all design for the glass shower door or enclosure. Whether it’s a stand alone door, swinging or bypass door, sliding door, pivot door or pivot door with header, framed, frameless or semi-frameless glass enclosure for your shower or tub, covering one side of the shower or panels surrounding the entire shower.
- Type of glass clear, tinted, etched or carved, reflective, artfully embedded with designs, or painted glass.
- Choosing all hardware from an abundant selection of colors and styles to meet your chosen design and color scheme. Be it a bronze door handle or towel bar to a chrome header for your framed shower enclosure allowing you to create your complete envisioned structural oasis.
- Glass type used for enclosures is always tempered safety glass. A custom cut glass that cannot be cut, ground or reshaped in any way. Which is why measuring should be done once tile has been set and the over all design chosen to ensure glass is custom made to fit space.
- Glass thickness for a shower enclosure ranges from 1/4” (used with framed shower enclosures) and 3/8” to 1/2” (used with frameless glass shower enclosures)
- Though cost are always concerning you should be relieved to know that bathroom renovations are considered to offer the greatest return value on your home. Thereby making the actual cost marginal in comparison to the benefit gained.
"Hired Lopez for a shower glass installation. His measurement person was the same as the installer. Came to the home when promised every time, unfortunately one of the pieces broke before being delivered, thus delayed the project, however Lopez made good for the inconvenience. Will certainly recommend them."
Glass Shower Door or Enclosure - Install
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday: Appointment Only
7635-A Fullerton Road
Springfield, Virginia 22153
Tel: (703) 440-8777
Fax: (703) 440-8870
We are a member of: